Types Of Greenhouses
Classification of a greenhouse is according to its basic shape and we do have different types of greenhouses as listed below.
Sunrise Standard Tunnel
Standard size for a Start
- 10m x 30m x4.5m for 900 plants
- 11 x 10 x1.9m high arches,
- 22 x 3 meter legs that will inter fit in the arches.
- 50 x 3 meter connection braces.
- One door size 2.5 x 2.5m
- Two flaps same size as the arches.
- 4 x 3.4 cross brace at 4 corners
- 4 x 3.2 supports between arch 1 and arch 2
- 2x 3.4 supports between arch 1 and arch 2
- All steel will be 42×1.6mm mild steel that will be painted
- Legs are slanted material is 48x2mm
Sunrise Roll-up Tunnel
Length can be changed but not the width.
This tunnel offers the option of more ventilation with ventilation flaps and roll-up sides of 1x30m on each side, making it more versatile in hotter conditions with 360 ventilation.
Sunrise Multispan Tunnels
Multi span tunnels are multiple structures joined together. They share one structure on the inside and are not separated by plastic between tunnels. The benefits of this is that one heating system can be used for multiple tunnels.
Sunrise Hobby Tunnels
(6m x 12m)
This tunnel is more the hobbyist or small scale farmer. It can be either be built as standard or with roll-up slides. It is easily transported on a trailer and installation is also DIY.
Sunrise Net Houses
Net houses and framed structures made of steel pipe angle iron or wood with polyethylene UV treated net covering. They provide partially controlled environments by reducing light intensity and protects plants from sun damage.
Standard sizes of the Greenhouses
3m x 6m
5m x 6m
5m x 9m
6m x 9m
6m x 12m
10m x 15m
10m x 30m
20m x 30m Multispan
30m x 30m Multispan