Each plant has its own individual requirement of sunlight and shade under which it flourishes at its best. To create optimum climate conditions selections of the correct percentage of shade net factor plays an important role to enhance plants productivity to its optimum. Agricultural shade nets are available in different colors and combinations. We use a 20% / 40% 60% / 70% agricultural shade net.
We use CCA treated 75/100-100/125 SABS approved poles – 3.6m high, 6mx6m construction as a standard size. Poles have been treated with a preservation containing copper, chromium and arsenic, making the poles last longer. Galvanized 90mm x 2mm / 60mm x 2mm poles optional to client’s requirement.
Helps with the cultivation of vegetables, flower plants. Follage plants, medical/aromatic plants and herbs. Helps to enhance natural weather disturbances such as wind, rain, hail, frost, birds and insects. Helps creating favorable micro environment for production.
- 6-10% Shade White
- 12-40% Shade White
- 18-50% Shade White
- 25-40% Shade White & Grey
- 30% Shade Black
- 40% Shade Black & Green
- 50% Shade Green
- 70% Shade Black
- 80-85% Shade Black
- Vineyards and fruits
- Vegetable crops such as tomatoes, peppers and cucumbers
- Fruit crops such as melons and granadillas
- Mixed vegetables
- Strawberries, gooseberries, carnations and roses
- Lettuce, cauliflower, cabbage, certain orchid varieties
- Pot plants, orchids and irises
- Ferns, palms, violets and house plants
- Shade of livestock